PHP & MYSQL TRAINING
Our PHP training for beginners and professionals provides deep knowledge of PHP scripting language. The PHP training covers all the topics of PHP such as introduction, control statements, functions, array, string, file handling, form handling, regular expression, date and time, object-oriented programming in PHP, math, PHP mysql, PHP with ajax, PHP with jquery and PHP with XML.
We provide PHP web development training with real time examples.
- All PHP trainers are real-time developer
- We provide free placement assistance to all our students.
- We provide all the required software for PHP web development like XAMPP, Text Editors etc. in CD.
- We will provide real time project with full project workflow explanations and implementations.
- We conduct Normal courses, Fast Track and Weekend training in PHP & MySQL.
- We provide study materials with the PHP course which consist of concepts, examples and real time examples.
- We also provide advanced PHP projects like Job site, Real Estate Portal, Matrimonial sites etc.
Overview Of PHP
- Static vs. Dynamic Web Sites
- Dynamic Content from Databases
- Developing Dynamic Internet Applications
- Client-Side Scripting vs. Server-Side Scripting
- Overview of PHP Advantages and Capabilities
- Configuring PHP.INI
- PHP vs. ASP
- Introduction of PHP Global Array
- GET, POST and Request
- Cookies , Session and authentication
- Working with server environment
- Generating Image
- Pagination with Database
- Web based email service
- PHP Securities
Basic of PHP
- Variables and Expressions in PHP
- PHP Operators, Array, Functions, Date and Time
- Conditional Tests and Events in PHP
- PHP Flow control
- String Manipulation in PHP
- Reusing Code by function
- File and Directory Access Using PHP
- Dummy Project with Basic PHP
Configuring and Using MySQL
- MySQL as a Client/Server Solution
- Introduction to MySQL
- Installing and Configuring MySQL
- Connecting to MySQL
- PHP Functions Specific to MySQL
- Executing SQL Calls
- Select, Insert, Fetch, Update, Delete Statements
- Using PHP MyAdmin to configure MySQL
WHY PHP ?
There are many reasons to use PHP for server side programming, firstly it is a free language with no licensing fees so the cost of using it is minimal. If you are a beginner, you got to start with PHP. All you would need is a few PHP tags in the present HTML files and upload them to server. All you need to be alert is about any of the errors, or you can just simply enjoy the result. Features like dynamic typing and associative arrangements make things extremely easier for you.
If you compare PHP with the other solutions like Java for instance, you would not require compiling PHP. All you need to do is simply write the script and upload the same to the server and then to the browser.Mostly PHP is integrated with support from most popular databases such as My SQL, so in a way it self-explains that you may start using databases, without the installation of drivers. PHP gained a successful figure owing to the web based admin tool, PHP My Admin.
- Fast Load Time
- Less Expensive Software
- Less Expensive Hosting
- Database Flexibility
- Increased Available Programming Talent